Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2019, 07:03:22 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar Development
| | |-+  Jagfiles - Developer tools, schematics, files galore!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Jagfiles - Developer tools, schematics, files galore!!!  (Read 12628 times)
atarimuseum

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 04:22:40 pm »

Hi,

Don't even worry about it, you are good in my book and I am sure everyone else's, so don't worry at all and chin up - going forward its all about the positive, its all about people shedding any thin skins they used to have and comments and criticism should be welcomed (no one is part of an angry mob... to quote a stupid description of people willing to stand up and speak their minds.)   Cheesy

So brush it off, forget about it, time to move forward, time to move positively, time to have fun!    Grin

Curt

I love how i'm lumped into some kind of negative group(by somebody at JSII) because I thought Curt was doing something cool here. Go figure.  Sad
TheGrandPubaa

Cogito, ergo deleo.

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 05:24:30 pm »

That sounds like a sensible plan to me.

I don't own a Jaguar anymore. Wanna give me a compelling reason to buy another one?
ggn

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 10:00:58 pm »

Hi,

Don't even worry about it, you are good in my book and I am sure everyone else's, so don't worry at all and chin up - going forward its all about the positive, its all about people shedding any thin skins they used to have and comments and criticism should be welcomed (no one is part of an angry mob... to quote a stupid description of people willing to stand up and speak their minds.)   Cheesy

So brush it off, forget about it, time to move forward, time to move positively, time to have fun!    Grin

Curt

Amen to that!
kgenthe

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 05:34:23 am »

Again, thanks for sharing Curt! I don't find the files particularly useful, but even the few CAD screens by Doc piqued my interest. Viva la free!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length