Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 16, 2019, 11:35:40 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar Development
| | |-+  Project One Level 1 is out!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Project One Level 1 is out!  (Read 4444 times)
promethea

« on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:24 am »

Well it's finally out! head over to our website, download, share and enjoy. And no selling Wink.
jmetal88

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:15 pm »

Sweet!  Grin

Are you actually serious about it being cancelled though, or are you making fun of Gorf in a sarcastic manner?
SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 02:55:14 pm »

I really like it, thanks guys!

I do hope you calm down and continue on it some day Smiley

Again thanks Smiley

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
Cyrano Jones

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:50:30 am »

Sweet!  Grin

Are you actually serious about it being cancelled though, or are you making fun of Gorf in a sarcastic manner?

Despite what many people think, we don't do anything for or because of Gorf.  And yes, it's cancelled.  For a (partial, but not complete) reason, just look at the cancerous witchhunt going on at JS2 right now.
Fadest

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 04:13:19 pm »

...witchhunt...
The main interest of witchhunt is that, when you are categorized as witch, you don't have to worry of what is occuring after ... because you can't Grin
Thorsten Günther

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 09:07:39 pm »

Sweet!  Grin

Despite what many people think, we don't do anything for or because of Gorf.  And yes, it's cancelled.  For a (partial, but not complete) reason, just look at the cancerous witchhunt going on at JS2 right now.
Why do you even read that crap forum? It's like reading a tabloid - you get dumber the longer you stick to it. There are good reasons why some decent people like matashen had their accounts there closed. And after catching up with the thread concerning this site, I also decided never to go back there.

And considering Mr. Scavone: I think the release of a ful release of  Project One would have caused him much PITA (as does any other release of people not paranoid about piracy), and that reason alone is enough to make me sad your game is cancelled (plus it looked much more professional than some full-price releases).

Thorsten
Cyrano Jones

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 01:45:47 am »

Thank you for the nice comments regarding Project One.  We're all really glad that the majority of people who have played it are enjoying it.

I don't read that "forum". I told Jay a few months back I thought his double standard policies were wrong and left.

eg, "Jeff Minter should have known better than to post the ROM for Tempest 2000. He obviously doesn't own the copyright" and "Hey, come sign up for VIP membership! Only $40! Get the T2K source code and more!"

As for Gorf, as I've said above - nothing he says or does has any bearing on what we do.  I'd like to think one day we'll come back and pick the game up and continue with it, but right now that doesnt seem like something we'd find fun or enjoyable.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:49:42 am by Cyrano Jones » Logged
kgenthe

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 03:48:18 pm »

My account there was suspended (using hotmail) and I never bothered to get it updated to a different email address. So I missed out on all the drama leading up to the cancelation.

Definitely need to get my butt in gear and download project tempest and this rom, I've recently become fascinated with this genre of games Smiley Thanks for releasing it to the public... for free!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:20:28 pm by kgenthe » Logged

SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:27:27 pm »

My account there was suspended (using hotmail) and I never bothered to get it updated to a different email address. So I missed out on all the drama leading up to the cancelation.

Definitely need to get my butt in gear and download project tempest and this rom, I've recently become fascinated with this genre of games Smiley Thanks for releasing it to the public... for free!

Personally, I'd say "never mind the drama, it's the output product that counts"

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length