Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 05:21:34 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Site Announcements
| |-+  Website News
| | |-+  New Section Added - Trading Post
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Section Added - Trading Post  (Read 2362 times)
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« on: August 30, 2009, 10:37:13 am »

I have added the Trading Post section to Free Jaguar Project. This new section consists of the following boards:

Swap Shop - Do you have items that you would like to trade with other users? Post them here! This forum is for trades only.
Wanted - Are you looking for any certain items? Please post what you are looking for here!
For Sale - Post any items that you have for sale for money here. You can also link to eBay or ChaseTheChuckwagon.com auctions here!
User Feedback Forum - This is for feedback for users with whom you have made trades or transactions.
Auctioneer Watch - This subforum is specifically for keeping tabs on buyers and sellers on auction websites.

Please feel free to use these forums! There are many more new additions in the pipeline for Free Jaguar Project, so stay tuned! Smiley
sh3-rg

push the button today

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:44 pm »

Great work Overlord - seems some people were a little quick to dismiss this site as a one-trick-pony. I've got a load of Jaguar games I don't need so I'll be putting them up here soon. Cheers!

_ __sh3/reservoir_gods^reboot___ _
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length