Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2019, 07:33:04 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar General Discussion
| | |-+  Jaguar 3rd controller port [Humor]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jaguar 3rd controller port [Humor]  (Read 3062 times)
doctorclu

« on: August 10, 2009, 03:34:48 am »

So I was over at my friend's house.  I got in some networked Aircars, Doom, and Battlesphere with my friend's kids (I helped them cut their teeth on video games with the Jaguar and sometimes we still drag it out and play some games.)  So after a while they had enough, left, and the 3 year old wanted to play.

I and another one of the kids had the two controllers for Super Burnout, and so the 3 year old wanted to play, and looked and looked for a place to plug in his controller.

And low and behold, he found a solution.  (See attached.)  Cheesy
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 04:20:00 am »

LOL!

Not too long ago I handed my young niece a spare 360 controller than had no batteries in it, so she could 'play' with the older folks.   Smiley

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
carmel_andrews

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:14 pm »

you could gut a non working A800 (take out the stnd'd connectors and replace with the jaguar ones) and stick the jaguar in that....4 ports of gaming goodness
doctorclu

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:19:30 am »

Well Carmel, not a bad idea, but I could just add a bunch of fake ports taken from old VGA connectors.  Smiley  That way all the kids could plug into the Jaguar and the device look like porcupine.  Tongue  (with all the wires plugged in every which way)
carmel_andrews

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 10:45:13 pm »

Perhpas they could have designed the jaguar a'la 800 stylee to begin with  (i.e four joystick connectors) and released an improved version of gauntlet/gauntlet 2 or some rampage type game

And ofcourse you can't go anywhere without the quintessentual 4 player game 'M.U.L.E'
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length