Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 16, 2019, 11:22:15 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar General Discussion
| | |-+  Do the Same!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Do the Same!  (Read 9431 times)
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« on: August 03, 2009, 06:05:07 am »

How many of you here have played this yet? I haven't been able to get enough of it. It's a top quality release and is really a fun puzzle game.
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 06:37:58 am »

It is a very fun game! And best of all, its free!  Grin
SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:57:29 am »

I've played this kind of game a couple of years back as a subgame in a casual game for PC and was literally hooked! So, getting a Jag version was an unexpected boon to me. Eternal gratitude to Matmook and co.!

It could have come with a practice option though, I'm getting pretty anxious trying to think a solution fast and I tend to screw up after a few levels. Oh well, I suppose I just have to get better at it Cheesy

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
Matmook

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 12:58:49 pm »

Some more information on DTS :
Pouet : http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=53593
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANT2O0uOv0c
Official : http://dothesame.jagware.org
GT Turbo

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 06:31:04 pm »

Photos from the CD Packaging :

http://www.jagware.org/index.php?s=&showtopic=662&view=findpost&p=11436

GT Smiley
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 08:25:35 pm »

Wow!  Very nice looking  Smiley  I've got to give this a try even though me and puzzle games usually don't get along.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
Tobermory

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 03:30:42 am »

Of course its nice! - It's Jagware

Of course its free! - It's Jagware

Underground, overground ROMbling free, the ROMbles of Winbledon common are we. Making the most of the ROMs that we find, the things that the everyday 'tards leave behind.
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 01:48:38 am »

I'm still having a blast with this game, although I'm thinking a "lamer" mode would kinda be nice too. As it stands, though, I really can't complain about a free, quality, polished release. It's better than some of the stuff us Jag fans have had to buy.
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 02:23:50 am »

Finally got around to trying it out today and I've got to say it looks great and is quite fun to play (even for me who doesn't really like puzzle games).

Nice gameplay and sound track, very slick art and presentation - overall fantastic job guys!   Grin

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
doctorclu

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 01:32:13 am »

Very snazzy!  I mean who did all the graphics art I wonder?  That is really nice!

I helped playtest the game, and loved it then.  I think I need to see how JagWare is doing.  I've been posting here, Atariage, and JS2 all afternoon.  Need to add them to the traffic pattern.
GT Turbo

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:55 pm »

Very snazzy!  I mean who did all the graphics art I wonder?  That is really nice!

The graphics has been done by Bear (C.V.S.D. artist) he has yet done graphics on a Falcon Slide show called Videl Visions : http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=41995&howmanycomments=25&page=0

You will see some others graphics from him in a Jaguar shooter !! Featuring code by Matmook Smiley

GT  Cool

remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:54 am »

Cool, I'll have to check that out on the Falcon.  The DTS art is really nice.   Smiley

theterrible

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 03:19:57 am »

Cool game.
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 03:55:24 am »

I've been terribly addicted to this game. I've beaten the easy mode now and have made it more than halfway through medium. Smiley
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:41 am »

Nice.  I'm not terribly great at this game, but something keeps making me load it anyway.   Grin

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length