Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 28, 2020, 01:06:47 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Site Announcements
| |-+  Website Comments
| | |-+  just want to say...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: just want to say...  (Read 15300 times)
Zerosquare

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 07:42:29 pm »

Unless you post direct links to ROMs which are in the "banned" list, there's no reason why you would be censored.
On the contrary, this forum has been created to discuss the issues that are considered taboo on other Jaguar forums.
Thorsten Günther

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 08:07:40 pm »

Of course I have no intention to post any links (my interest in ROMs is close to zero due to the current deficiencies of Jaguar emulators and my near complete Jaguar collection), I was mainly referring to excessive profanity and personal attacks. I have read the forum rules and I must admit that I sincerely hope these will never be tolerated here, for they are -sorry for lacking a better metaphor, but I am not a native speaker - poisonous to the atmosphere of a forum. And the stench of this poison has the tendency to remain even if the source is eliminated.

Thorsten
Zerosquare

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 08:24:32 pm »

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your previous post. Don't worry about profanity and personal attacks, since the persons that use them the most are not going to post on this forum, if you see what I mean Wink
SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 08:52:18 pm »

Of course I have no intention to post any links (my interest in ROMs is close to zero due to the current deficiencies of Jaguar emulators and my near complete Jaguar collection), I was mainly referring to excessive profanity and personal attacks. I have read the forum rules and I must admit that I sincerely hope these will never be tolerated here, for they are -sorry for lacking a better metaphor, but I am not a native speaker - poisonous to the atmosphere of a forum. And the stench of this poison has the tendency to remain even if the source is eliminated.

Thorsten

Rest assured that while the moderator team is generally easy going, it has within reach one of these:

and is not afraid to use it, in case of malicious and unfair attacks toward other users Smiley

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
sh3-rg

push the button today

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 10:15:02 pm »

As I am new to this forum (and only a collector/gamer), I suppose this means that a certain style of discussion - which led me to request the closing of my account on some other Jaguar forum some minutes ago, will be "censored" here for the greater good?

Hello Thorsten, we're all new here, it's a shiny new place to talk about jaguar stuff.

There's nothing wrong with being a collector or a gamer - without those who's left to play the games? I think we're all collectors & gamers to a different degree, but differences of opinion & beliefs seem to be welcomed and encouraged here - nobody will try to impose their way of thinking on anyone else or bully or blacklist anyone. As long as people stick to the few simple guidelines in the forum rules post Smiley

As for style of discussion, I'd like to think there's nobody here who would lower themselves to that kind of pettiness & hate that seem to stem from certain people's mental health issues rather than such trivialities as basic facts or the truth.

_ __sh3/reservoir_gods^reboot___ _
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:11 am »

I am not sure what you are referring to Thorsten. All I can say is that flame wars that are common on a particular other forum will not be tolerated on this website. You should not fear being called names or ridiculed here if someone happens to disagree with your opinion. I hope that answers your question.  Smiley
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 04:01:12 am »

*Reminder to self - don't piss off Hellcat*
 Smiley
doctorclu

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 08:19:58 am »

No doubt... geezz...

Hey Thorsten welcome!!!   So you have a good collection of Jag eh?  I think that is part of my problem.  I have a good working collection and ways to load games on the real thing.  I do have a need for an emulator now (development, etc)  but for the longest time haven't used one.

I think lack of a really fast computer is another reason I have not messed with the emulators for more than a few minutes.  Hat's off to those that play on the Jaguar often using emulation.

carmel_andrews

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 07:57:07 pm »

what this forum needs is more cowbelll...as foxy c. used to say, dont the womenfolk play their jaguars
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length