Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 28, 2020, 12:53:50 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Site Announcements
| |-+  Website Comments
| | |-+  just want to say...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: just want to say...  (Read 15296 times)
BobbyBobBob
« on: August 02, 2009, 02:47:43 pm »

really respect what you are trying to do here. As long as things don't get out of hand & modern stuff doesn't get traded then this should prove to be the kind of place a lot of real Jaguar fans will enjoy visiting.
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 06:03:52 am »

I have to agree with this. A website like this has been needed for far too long now. You guys have my eternal gratitude.  Smiley
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 05:33:56 am »

I am glad you are enjoying the site! We have gotten off to a good start here. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns regarding the forum and what we wish to do here. All comments are welcome!
Tau_Ceti

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:09:27 am »

Now tha jaguar can become just like anything else out there. And that's a good thing. Thanks Smiley
doctorclu

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 05:22:02 am »

I definately love the forum over here.  Smiley  That much is really nice.

So what are some questions you always wanted to know about the Jaguar, but were afraid to ask?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:02:18 pm by doctorclu » Logged
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 05:30:19 am »

So what are some questions you always wanted to know about the Jaguar, but were afraid to ask?

What's in the plastic that apparently makes some people loose all touch with reality when they handle Jag equipment?

Cheesy

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 11:56:38 am »

What's in the plastic that apparently makes some people loose all touch with reality when they handle Jag equipment?

Cheesy

The same material they use to make Jaguar coloured shades of course Cheesy

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
doctorclu

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 02:03:54 pm »

I took apart a Jaguar once, and found this strange metal cage.  I saw glimpse of a circuit board inside the cage, but was afraid to open it as it could in fact be a pandora's box and a gateway to hell...
BobbyBobBob
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 02:45:54 pm »

Kind of - yes - it's razor sharp & a real bitch to put back, but when you want to hardwire your video cable you got to risk those fingers Tongue
kgenthe

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 11:27:38 pm »

Congrats on the new site! I'm looking forward to a more open Jag community, and hope it pushes forward things like better emulators, which will hopefully lead to more hobby developers, and more interest in the Jag in general.

Good to be here.

remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 05:25:03 am »

Good to have you here.  That's exactly what we're looking for, open nonsense/drama free discussions hopefully leading to a brighter horizon for the old cat. Fun without the FUD!   Grin

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
kgenthe

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 12:00:30 am »

Fun without FUD, cheers to that!  Grin

doctorclu

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 03:43:01 am »

FUD?   F'ed Up Drama?  Tongue
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 03:43:58 am »

FUD?   F'ed Up Drama?  Tongue

Close enough, although it typically stands for Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Smiley
Thorsten Günther

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 07:35:03 pm »

Good to have you here.  That's exactly what we're looking for, open nonsense/drama free discussions hopefully leading to a brighter horizon for the old cat. Fun without the FUD!   Grin

As I am new to this forum (and only a collector/gamer), I suppose this means that a certain style of discussion - which led me to request the closing of my account on some other Jaguar forum some minutes ago, will be "censored" here for the greater good?

Thorsten

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length