Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 16, 2019, 12:35:26 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  General Chat
| | |-+  The "What Game Are You Currently Playing?" Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The "What Game Are You Currently Playing?" Thread  (Read 24263 times)
Hellcat
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:44:16 pm »

Jaguar games or otherwise, classic or modern, and what are your thoughts on it?
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 08:53:21 pm »

Tempest 2000, Rayman, Power Drive Rally, and Flashback are what I am currently playing on the Jag. Nothing else for any other systems at the moment.
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 04:39:44 am »

I have a very large gaming collection and I've been focused lately on new(er) consoles (currently gone back to GTA SA), but I've spent a bit of time with Atari Karts and Iron Soldier 2 lately. 

Oh, and something called Project One...    Cheesy

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 05:31:19 am »

Project One? What could that be?  Huh

Cheesy

Mr Morden

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 05:48:08 am »

Well, I could point you at the video on our website, but the game looks quite a bit different to that now Smiley

Tau_Ceti

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:11:40 am »

I am playing various ST games nowadays. I am looking at the 3d ones.

BobbyBobBob
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 11:58:52 am »

Well, I could point you at the video on our website, but the game looks quite a bit different to that now Smiley

Hey, you can borrow my avatar if you like  Roll Eyes

I don't know if you know but it's an 'in joke' - the mafia thing is a bit of fun from another forum so I thought I'd take the joke one step further here  Grin I should be careful now though, seems my joke back-fired... a lot of people there got really upset because they thought this site IS warez... d'oh! There are a lot less IPs being violated on this site than that one - infinitely less in fact, as none is the sum total.

& hey you know what game I'm playing now - 'Brutal Sports Football'. I won't be for very long though, it's not a lot of fun, so I won't be tracking down that cart  Undecided
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:27:57 am by diggz » Logged
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 01:56:25 am »

I have a lot of fun with Brutal Sports Football. Sure, it's by far not the best game on the Jag, but it's still a lot of fun to play. Especially when I have an audience. Smiley
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 02:31:18 am »

I wish Brutal Sports was smoother/faster, but there's fun to be had.  Still like Pigskin Footbrawl better though.   Tongue

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
doctorclu

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 05:14:34 am »

I remember Pigskin Footbrawl.  I think that was in the arcade once too.  That is where I first saw it.  Really really glad this game made it to the Jaguar.   I'm attaching a file of some friends of mine (granted mostly around 12 years of age... kids of a friend of mine) who were really getting into the Brutal Sports game a few weeks back.  That was a blast.  I showed them you could win the game by slaughtering the other team.  They loved it!!

Me, I'm currently following the Atariage high score club circuit.  So I think Wizard of Wor is the 2600 game, Gyruss is the 5200 game, Dino Dudes is the Jaguar game, and Pacland is the game for the Lynx.  Not sure about 800 or 7800 off hand.  Oh!!  Tower Topper is the 7800 game.  That has some interesting animations.

Anyway, on Gyruss, that is a old favorite of mine.  I have high scores that are almost identical using auto-fire or a stock stick... though with the stock 5200 stick I had to play, rest... play, rest... Smiley

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148315&view=findpost&p=1810416

doctorclu

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 05:12:47 pm »

Lately I have been "playing" withe Bubsy image.  Smiley  That has actually been a lot of fun.
BobbyBobBob
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 05:15:39 pm »

he he, I think you're the one who needs a Doctor, Clu Wink only messing bud Smiley

My favourite game has been reloading the js2 pages today - there's fun and games there alrighty!
doctorclu

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 06:06:28 pm »

Taking a break from that, my day of rest actually. 

Been having fun refreshing the pages here actually and all that people are asking about and coming up with.  I think this place will continue to be a fun place.

Speaking of which, need to get some actual game time in this weekend.  With my wife not feeling so well, might just hang back at home and try a few titles.
SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 10:32:42 pm »

Well I'm not currently playing that, it was about a week ago, but Super Karoshi is still brilliant! Don't knock it till you try it Smiley

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
Sauron

The Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 11:01:21 pm »

I've been on a Reservoir Gods kick this last week. I've been playing the hell out of Superfly and Godpey. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length