Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2019, 07:33:39 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  General Chat
| | |-+  Show Us Your Collection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Show Us Your Collection  (Read 14276 times)
Hellcat
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:27:35 pm »

So, what have you got? What are your favorites?
And let's see some pics!
doctorclu

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 03:05:32 am »

Hey all, Doctor Clu from Dallas, TX and here is my collection of Jaguar.

Really all this to show that the Jaguar has a lot going for it, and it has been a lot of fun to follow since 1999.

(Really should lighten the upload restrictions here.)

remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 04:22:46 am »

A few random pics from the collection.  Jag carry case / custom cover with flashcart peeking out, some Jag junk on the shelves  Wink, and the worlds smallest Battlesphere rig.   Grin

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 04:23:40 am »

Continued.  Yes the attachment restrictions could use some looking at  Wink

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
doctorclu

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 04:29:10 am »

The mini-Battlesphere rig looks like it is making a scowl face.  Smiley  That is really cute though. 
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 04:36:58 am »

The mini-Battlesphere rig looks like it is making a scowl face.  Smiley  That is really cute though. 
I know, I didn't really notice until I saw the picture afterwards that it looks like the whole thing is scowling at you.  lol!

SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 09:54:48 am »

I know, I didn't really notice until I saw the picture afterwards that it looks like the whole thing is scowling at you.  lol!

FEED MEEE!

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
doctorclu

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 11:41:09 am »

LOL!!!
doctorclu

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 05:18:19 am »

So what other game systems do you all collect out there?

I have all Atari consoles.  For the sake of collecting Bubsy I picked up a Genesis, SNES, and Playstation.

My Playstation2 is solely for Guitar Hero.
My Wii is solely for the WiiFit.

Have an Odessey, Dina Vision (Coleco Vision), and Intellivision, though all those are not played much.

Gameboy.  Love that, have a flash cart for it, but now that I have a Lynx with a flash cart, it is mostly stored.  Tongue

And then there is the Dreamcast.  Smiley   Oh wow what a system.  More on that in a bit.  How about the rest of you?
sh3-rg

push the button today

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 01:13:11 am »

I used to have everything & anything I could get my hands on. I had an sms collection that was just a handful short of complete (PAL) - same goes for Saturn. I've still got an obscene amount of vcs stuff, but very little of the sega goodies. I do still have around 110 ps1 games, 70/80 ps2 & now about 40 ps3... I seem to have become a ps fanboy without realising it Smiley

Jaguar-wise, I've only got 2 maybe 3 systems now - gave a switched one to Morden, another to an st coder (with a skunk 2) & the final one to an st fan who is going to try to get a bjl setup. I seem to have 22 unique jaguar games, far more than I realised until recently (many are new & unopened - I used to pick them up when I found them cheap in my mad collecting days). There's a few dupes there & I have a feeling I also have some more somewhere...

I've also got a huge Lynx collection. Back when the ST fading out I picked up a Lynx 2nd hand after playing one at a little coding party. Since then I've found a few more & added to the collection. Lots of brand new doubles there, too. I need to play swap shop with someone I think Smiley

One of my sicko collecting passions in years gone by was those horrible fake famicom carts... not for the games on them really (as they always seem to be the same few anyway) but more for the interesting labels & design Cheesy Silly amount of those all boxed away and forgotten.

Sorry, no photos, being all grown up now Wink All the game stuff is in the loft. The only things I have out now are the ps3, jaguar/skunk2, falcon060 & a dusty ds (original bulky thing) with a gba kit.

_ __sh3/reservoir_gods^reboot___ _
kgenthe

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 01:18:05 am »

My Jag collection consists of a boxed Jag, extra controller, s-video and composite cables, 11 games (boxed), and an Iron Soldier beta. I will have some pics soon enough. Other than that, I have a couple dozen systems and hundreds of games (anything Sega being the most prominent)

kgenthe

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 01:06:50 am »

Here is my small collection:

Here is my Iron Soldier beta:

And here is my current "retro" gaming setup. At the top is a Sega CDX with 32x, under that is a Master System, a Neo Geo CD top loader, next to that is a Super Game Boy, and at the bottom is the Jaguar and a SNES 2 (mini SNES).

That is not all of my systems, but the systems I am actively playing at the moment.

remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 05:16:43 am »

That's a very minty looking Jag box Smiley

Any major differences between the IS beta and the final?

SpiderJerusalem
Tech Group

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 06:34:15 am »

Any major differences between the IS beta and the final?

The word "beta", duuuhhhhh Tongue

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete!
doctorclu

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »

Here is my Iron Soldier beta:

You know that is strangely a nice looking cartridge.  I would be curious, aside from the "Beta" what the difference is between that and the regular version of Iron Solider.

As for the Sega CDx, that is what I use to play the other versions of Bubsy, and being currently on the road, I REALLY wish I had brought that along with me.  :/

Oh well, really nice collection.  What games do you have for the 32X adaptor?  (Seeing if it is worth getting that in the future.)
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length