Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 02:44:03 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  General Chat
| | |-+  Show Us Your Collection
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Show Us Your Collection  (Read 9925 times)
kgenthe

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 11:15:55 pm »

You know that is strangely a nice looking cartridge.  I would be curious, aside from the "Beta" what the difference is between that and the regular version of Iron Solider.

Honestly, I am not the biggest fan of IS and haven't played it in probably 5 years. I have never even put the IS Beta in my Jag.

Oh well, really nice collection.  What games do you have for the 32X adaptor?  (Seeing if it is worth getting that in the future.)

Thanks! I own every 32x game except Spiderman, World Series Baseball, and Night Trap. My recommendations are:

Virtua Racing (worth buying a 32x for)
Knuckles Chaotix
Shadow Squadron
Doom (Solid port, plus has music)
Blackthorne (exclusive world not found elsewhere)
36 Great Holes Golf (surprisingly good)

And if you are a fan of the genre, the following are worth owning:

Super Motocross
Tempo
Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000
Star Wars Arcade
Virtua Fighter

Like the Jag, it doesn't have the strongest library of titles, but it does have some unique games that make it worth tracking down. Plus the system can be had for really cheap with some common games. I'm sure at some point someone will start a Jag vs. 32x thread Smiley

Thorsten Günther

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 07:30:07 am »

OK then, here's a picture of my collection (I sold the CD with the lynx ad sticker recently since I didn't need 3 of them), but that put aside, it's more or less complete:

I also have some other Atari consoles (2600 and Lynx) and computers (8-bit and ST line). Plus a C=64, a Vectrex, a PS2 (still BNIB, but it was dirt cheap, so I couldn't resist) a Nokia N-Gage and a Dingoo A320.

Thorsten
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 07:55:47 am by Thorsten Günther » Logged
doctorclu

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 03:37:26 am »

Wow that is cool.  I like the carrying case for the Jaguar that you have.

So what games do you have for the NGage?
kgenthe

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 04:36:27 am »

My Jag collection is getting bigger (and a bit more exotic)

The only difference is that I have a boxed Doom and no longer have the Iron Soldier beta.

doctorclu

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 04:34:10 am »

Love the label on the Iron Soldier beta cartridge.  All and all your setup looks good.  Just starting out I take it?
kgenthe

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 10:52:13 pm »

I've had a Jaguar since around 2005 and a couple of games. Throughout the years, I've added a couple here and there. Last summer when I was unemployed I probably bought the majority of my Jag collection and played the most Jaguar. At this point, I'm pretty much done. There aren't any other games that I really want.

Just for reference, back in 2005 the games I wanted most were Rayman, Atari Karts, and Worms. So it was kind of nice to finally obtain those 3!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length