Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 06:43:30 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  General Chat
| | |-+  The "What Game Are You Currently Playing?" Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: The "What Game Are You Currently Playing?" Thread  (Read 26441 times)
doctorclu

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2009, 03:31:53 am »

Played Beebris... got about 9th level.  That was a few days ago.  Need to try again.

Been playing Legend of the red Dragon on the local computer BBS.  Been having fun with that.  We had a few new people come in, and so I got married to one of the players, had a bunch of kids (they throw themselves in harm's way when you are about to die... so having several hundred is a good thing).  Wink
doctorclu

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2009, 05:32:05 am »

Super Asteriods on the Lynx for the Atariage HSC.  52,410 and maybe second place.  Not sure.
kgenthe

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 01:48:49 am »

Finally got Raiden for the Jaguar! And like many Jag games I've played over the years, I am disappointed Sad Graphics are terrible, and the levels and enemies aren't terribly interesting. Got to level 5 (of 8 ) on my first go, so I anticipate beating it soon enough. Not a bad game, just not as good as I was hoping.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 03:27:58 am by kgenthe » Logged

ChrisTOS

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 02:00:21 am »

Llamazap and Spice on the falcon.
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 06:30:19 pm »

Playing Dead Space Extraction on the Wii, and it is amazing.  Finally a reason to turn on that dust covered little white box.   Grin

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
kgenthe

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2009, 07:16:44 am »

Raiden is really starting to grow on me, I can make it to the final boss (stage 1-8) but cannot quite beat it... yet. Also spending some time with Demolition Racer: No Exit on the Dreamcast.

Back to Raiden, what a good game! Graphics aren't that great, neither is the sound, but this game is fun.

Edit: Finally beat this game  Grin
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:06:47 am by kgenthe » Logged

ggn

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 11:34:19 am »

Playing Dead Space Extraction on the Wii, and it is amazing.  Finally a reason to turn on that dust covered little white box.   Grin

After playing it, I can only subscribe to what Yahtzee already said Smiley. So Cubello is still my #1 time waster on the Wii Smiley
kgenthe

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 05:36:23 am »

I've been on a mediocre Master System spree as of late, playing through After Burner, Safari Hunt, Choplifter, Astro Warrior, and currently working on Hang On.

ggn

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 09:31:19 am »

Ooh, now that I remembered this thread, time for an update Smiley

Let's see, over the past few weeks I played:

- Silent Hill homecoming on PC (had its moments, but generally 'meh')
- The Penumbra series on PC (absolutely recommend it! It's what Silent Hill would have been if the script has been translated proerly! Well that and the budget cut, but it doesn't really matter Smiley )
- Machinarium on PC (hands down the best point'n'click adventure I've played in years)
- Some point'n'click adventures on PC that rank from mediocre to crap - I can't remember them all! The ones I remember is Overclocked (mediocre), FBI confidential (crap) and some others Smiley
kgenthe

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2009, 08:00:28 am »

Well, today I get to open my Atari Flashback 2 (which I believe was designed by Curt, who participates in these forums) and that should be consuming a large chunk of my time. I have not played the 2600 since 1991, when I get a 2600 and a box of games for christmas (which was sold a year later).

kgenthe

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2009, 04:02:11 pm »

DJ Hero has officially taken over my life.

Cyrano Jones

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 06:15:39 am »

It was Burnout Paradies (mmmm sweeeeeeet game...)

But now its StarTrek Online
doctorclu

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2010, 11:39:11 pm »

I'm playing Little Green Army Men on the Dreamcast for the fifth time.  Smiley  (Fifth time solving).

Fun game.  Need to try the N64 game sometime.
kgenthe

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2010, 05:11:48 am »

Army Men... I forgot 3DO made games before they completely folded.

I just got Val D'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding which is actually pretty fun. Tempest 2000 and Atari Karts are in the mail, can't wait to play them!

Now I need a Pro Controller to properly play Atari Karts.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length