Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2019, 02:51:53 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Site Announcements
| |-+  Website News
| | |-+  Free Jaguar Project is now live!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free Jaguar Project is now live!  (Read 3378 times)
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« on: August 01, 2009, 08:07:13 pm »

Welcome to the Free Jaguar Project forums! Anyone is welcome to register and start posting now. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this forum, please feel free to email me at overlord@atari.org.
User42

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:07:13 pm »

Looks great!
The Jaguar has long needed a home for the free discussion of it's emulators and roms.
Well done sir.  Grin
doctorclu

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 04:00:06 am »

Truly.  There have been quite a few places that have talked about a lot of things for the Jaguar.  Development, game playing etc.  Those have been some great places.

But in the end there are other questions that get brought up.  How do I back up a CD rom to preserve it?   Or a cartridge?

I would like to make changes to a game, how do I disassemble a game, or make those changes?

But great to have the freedom to ask questions.
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 04:30:11 am »

Huzzah!   An open forum like this has been sorely needed for a long time.  Great to see it and best of luck to FJP.  I will be stopping by often.   Smiley

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length