Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2019, 06:39:38 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar General Discussion
| | |-+  New here!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New here!  (Read 3048 times)
will2097

« on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:25 am »

Just a quick hello. Thought I would introduce myself. I'm a big jaguar fan and have been since 1994. I only have about 30 games but I do have a JagCD and BJL cable. So all is good.

My favorite games on the Jaguar? Tempest, Power Drive Rally, Iron Soldier, AvP and Pinball Fantasies.

All the best,

Will.
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:23:20 am »

Welcome to Free Jaguar Project! I hope you enjoy your stay here. You happen to like a lot of my favorite games as well. Smiley
doctorclu

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 06:01:46 am »

Power Drive Rally and Pinball fantasies are not visited by me very often.  What are your thoughts on those two on why you like them?  What struck you about them and left an impression?
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 06:35:58 am »

Hiya will2097.  I've always been a sucker for Pinball Fantasies myself.   Wink

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
overlord
Free Jaguar Project Admin

FJP Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:56 am »

Pinball Fantasies is pinball. I like pinball, just about any way I can get it. Smiley

Power Drive Rally is one of the more polished games on the Jaguar. I think the controls, details, and overall playability are fantastic! It is a very difficult game, though.
BobbyBobBob
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 02:01:18 pm »

Power Drive Rally and Pinball fantasies are not visited by me very often.  What are your thoughts on those two on why you like them?  What struck you about them and left an impression?

I remember Pinball fantasies from the Amiga. I'd like to see how the Jaguar version compares to my memory of the Amiga version (complete with that particular brand of colored shades Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length