Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2019, 03:13:29 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Atari Jaguar Discussions
| |-+  Jaguar Emulators
| | |-+  DioJag - Macintosh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: DioJag - Macintosh  (Read 22873 times)
doctorclu

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 12:18:46 pm »

Well the G4 is pretty old these days.  I know, my old G4 Powerbook sits collecting mucho dust.

True true, but in my case still my primary machine.  Though I've been told recently that the intel powerbooks are going for $150 on Ebay, so kinda cool might have to look into that.

The G4 I have is a 1 ghz machine.  Still very useful, and I laugh to think it is already considered ancient.  Cheesy
Thorsten Günther

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 01:53:44 pm »

Shamus, just to set the record straight...

I think you will find if you delve deeper that it's not AA that is at fault, its the people who turn up there from another Jaguar forum that is the problem.

It's all good now tho - they seem to have mostly walled themselves in, safely away from the rest of the progressive world, only popping their heads over the wall to make themselves look even more stupid Smiley

Why on earth does this description remind me of that live-action "Animal Party" game in Lengenfeld at the ABBUC Fujiama party? Although - for these people - a baseball bat would serve much better than the the pool noodle that was used there:

http://www.abbuc.de/~bernd/_Pic_Met/Fuji09/movies-fuijama.html

Thorsten (and for anyone guessing: I am the guy wearing the Thalion shirt)

doctorclu

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 05:26:14 am »

The wack a mole game looks hilarious!!!

I still want a DioJag that can play Bubsy.  Sad
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length