Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2019, 07:19:59 am
Home Help Login Register
News: New Game Released - Beebris

+  Free Jaguar Project
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  General Chat
| | |-+  Introduce Yourself
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 15078 times)
remowilliams
Tech Group

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 08:58:46 pm »

Thorsten - your English seems fine to me.    Wink

This forum is dedicated to open and friendly discussions of all things Jag.  The mods here will not allow the type of utterly disgraceful behavior of a few folks that has been seen elsewhere.  

So welcome aboard, and tell your friends.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:00:51 pm by remowilliams » Logged

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in. Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be." -Sam Vimes (Thud!, Terry Pratchett)
Thorsten Günther

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 09:27:51 pm »

Anyway, let me take this opportunity to plug my site Smiley http://implantgames.com/ Check it out, I pour a lot of time and energy into it.

Just read your Jag reviews: you made a pretty good choice of titles (instead of picking the most prominent ones) and I agree with your ratings.

I would suggest you try a round of Attack of the Mutant Penguins - a title that received a whopping "F" by the Video Game Critic, but was given 8.3 out of 10 on Planet Atari (German) and is one of my favourite titles - and cheaply available, too.

Thorsten
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:30:09 pm by Thorsten Günther » Logged
Fadest

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 03:53:40 pm »

Hello all,

I'm Fadest, a french atarian for more than 20 years. ST, then Falcon, Lynx & Jaguar.
Member of Jagware and recent member of CVSD.

I have allways make small games for my own pleasure, but when I started to code for Lynx 5 years ago, I got lucky that Templeton agreed to make graphs, so I had no other option than releasing the games Cheesy
If you want to have a look on them, just google on Yastuna 1 & 2.
Last year, I decided to jump into Jag coding, mainly because the Removers did an incredible job with their C cross compilation kit, and their librairies.
carmel_andrews

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 09:54:12 pm »

Hello from the near centre of the big smoke (or London UK for those not into metaphors)

Born the year before decimilization (1970)

Always lived in the big smoke (apart from stints in margate and stevenage)...Yes, Atari did even permeate to the london area amazingly (i must be unique has i have'nt come across another atarian in town for years)

First exposure of anything ATARI was in margate 1980 (a boxed vcs as store display in WH smiths) and also the coin op version of sprint (or was it sprint 2)

First ATARI widget i had was an 800xl (mid 1986), followed later by several xe's and another 800xl (when the original's keyboard got busted) and a 520stfm and 4 meg STE

Sorry, didn't really get into the first wave of 'Atari-ness' (i.e 26/52/7800 etc) so compared to you people i missed out

Did have a jaguar once (see post elsewhere here), also owned an atari lynx (original and smaller version)

Came here to see if there was any work being done on the emulation front so that i could start playing jaguar games again (by getting a proper PC joystick, like the compy pro etc)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length